Wednesday 30 March 2011

Mask: "Rouges En Fleurs"

Hello!

Welcome to my very first Blog post ever! 8).

I was sitting around lazy one evening and this is what i came up with. My inspiration was this very abstract eyeliner look i saw on You Tube [which i would've linked here if only i could find it... sigh! 8/ ]. After applying my foundation, I blended a silver grey eyeshadow on my forehead also bringing the color a little below my temple area. I then traced the abstract branches, rosebuds and leaves with 'Kryoloan Aqua Color' using a Kryolan professional art brush in Art. 3501. Then for the leaves i used a pearl green eye pencil as a base before applying a shimmery green eyeshadow over it to make the color super bright. For the rosebuds i used the same lip color as used on the lips. To complete the look i slightly outlined my lips (on the cupids bow and outer corners) with the Kryolan aqua color and blended it inwards. & Voila! The look is complete. Enjoy!



 


Products:
  • Kryolan Aqua Color 071
  • Sweet Touch 'Sparkling Eyes' Pencil in "Pearl Green"
  • Pearl Green eyeshadow from 4U2 "Zircon" Quad
  • Silver Grey eyeshadow from 4U2 "Onyx" Quad
  • Red Lip Colour
Hope you guys like it!

Take Care! <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.